* Responsible of providing the necessary materials for the training sessions.
* Responsible of providing official sponsorship for the teams' trips.
* Worked in the warehouse and in the factory offices.
* Organized and designed advertisement campaigns.
* Co-ordinate with special event planners and responsible for Dri Dri's participation in the events.
* Managed the official Instagram account for the Bahrain branch for the first 3 months of its' launch.
* DASMUN 2010 Delegate; Debated environmental issues (stimulating UN committees)
* DHSMUN 2011 Ambassador; Official country representative and responsible for country delegates
* MUNIST 2011 Ambassador; Official country representative and responsible for country delegates
* DASMUN 2012 Committee director; Heading debates and responsible for approving solutions represented from delegates and ambassadors
* GIN Doha 2010 participant; Engaged in several environmental and humanitarian debates and presented agreed-upon team arguments
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Saudi Aramco Youth Team Administrative resume example in Morgantown, West Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Youth Team Administrative who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26169 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.