Dependable employee bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills. Along with being tech-savvy and excelling in recruiting and talent acquisition, as well as process re engineering and improvement.Strong leader with vast medical social work background. Works effectively with patients and families experiencing medical crises, acting as an advocate and guide as they navigate difficult and emotionally-draining situations.
Responsible for shift duties in the day to day operations of a group home for troubled teenagers. Assigned individual teens to counsel and track outcome progress. Took part in an multidisciplinary team to create individualized plans for clients in order to help them become successful.
Passed medications in accordance to PA Dept of public welfare standard. Ran a weekly A.R.T. Therapy program and implemented weekly assignments with the clients.
Acted as a substitute for the behavioral intervention specialist in the classroom. Did a summer as a leader for the LEAP program. Organized animal therapy for a selected group of clients.
* Responsible for a caseload of people with ID/DD and dual diagnosis residing in a variety of living environments
* Part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure the highest level of care using Everyday Lives framework.
* Supervised direct service professionals
* Utilized person centered philosophy for crisis management
* Spearheaded the opening of a new program to increase revenue and increase the services we provided.
*Oversaw the agencies family living program, ensuring it remained in compliance with PA Code chapter 6500 regulations.
* Created new ideas and tracking system for the program.
* Developed and implemented training for family living providers and direct service providers
*Supervised program specialist and direct service professionals.
* Reduced the number of incidents and staff turnover in a one person group home through staff training on crisis management and the creation of a behavior intervention plan.
* Part of agency team to develop new training curriculum and changing the culture of the agency
Maintained a 3.5 GPA and focused my studies in Psychology, Criminal Justice and Sociology.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Hermitage House Youth Services Youth counselor resume example in Cambridge Springs, Pennsylvania ?
This is an actual resume example of a Youth counselor who works in the Program Management Industry. LiveCareer has 14214 Program Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.