Humane Letters for his service in global business development and philanthropic initiatives nationally and internationally. This degree is given usually to those who have distinguished themselves in areas other than science, government, literature or religion.
Inspect damage and repair or replace plastic, fiberglass, bonded structures and bonded honeycomb assemblies and cut, bend and install hardware on all types of tubing
Balance aircraft control surfaces and ensure that repairs are pressure-, fluid- and weather-tight
Seal fabricated tubing assemblies, select components and fabricate and pull test aircraft cable assemblies
Operate and maintain powered and nonpowered tools and equipment to include precision measurement equipment
Use various methods of identifying metals, such as mechanical and chemical testing, in order to ensure that the proper corrosion treatment procedures are followed
Remove corrosion by using various chemical and mechanical methods and then treat the metal to preserve it
Use spray equipment to apply protective coatings to aircraft structural materials
Construct and apply aircraft markings and insignia
Results-focused professional with strength in writing, instructing and curriculum development. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging over 20 years of top performance in client acquisition, team building and strategy implementation. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes. The greatest value to Kinja's presence in all business endeavors started after his personal transformation in 2009. Due to readjusting his life's priorities, a desire for better levels of health, emotional intelligence and curiosity became is sole focus. Once those attributes were combined with his business acumen, an increased awareness developed as a result. Now, every strategy and performance metric is designed with holistic improvement as their core component.
Research has shown that 25% of school-aged children in New York are left unsupervised after school, and 95% of parents say they rely on after school programs to keep their jobs. SASF provides safe, professional instruction in a wide variety of program areas to improve the lives of New York's students.
• Students in our High School Today, College Tomorrow (HSTCT) program have a 98% four-year completion rate, compared to 61% citywide.
• Nearly 90% of our HSTCT students are admitted to college.
• Our Summer Academy program helps 86% of students advance to the next grade on time.
• New York Edge tutoring has been shown to improve ELA and Math test scores by 18%.
• Students in our Middle School Today, High School Tomorrow (MSTHST) program are 33% more likely to be admitted to a Specialized High School than without our help.
• Almost 75% of students in MSTHST are admitted to smaller, higher-performing high schools.
• According to 80% of principals and 70% of teachers surveyed, New York Edge's programs help support academic improvement in their schools.
• And 86% of parents surveyed say SASF helps their kids learn things that help them succeed at school.
The New York Edge has helped thousands of students learn to love school, and to improve their academic achievement and physical literacy.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: