Hardworking and reliable with strong ability in people skills and verbal communication. Offers safe environment whether she is the winesta or a mentor with a student. Confidential and detail oriented. Team worker who loves to work with an exceptional and fun team.
History of building and managing 55 employees but also strong relationship builder who works well with small teams too.
Enthusiastic individual in working team based as well as independent capacities bringing strong work ethic and will learn tasks until they are mastered.
We had hands on experience as well as classes to teach us to be leaders, revivalists, radical worshipers who want to see God's kingdom advance into every sphere of society and to be His hands and feet of bringing love and solution to our world.
These last 3 years at BSSM have been one of the most life changing and growing and stretching for me. I have learned so much about myself and who I am as well as who He is and the worship and love we have for Him must translate into active and practical ways to love our communities.
Everything from praying prophetically on the land as well as people to the serving and creating classes for the local church as well as loving our community well especially through this Covid Virus. The mission trips were amazing! Seeing other cultures and lands were more than a dream come true for me.
And how to adapt quickly into hard situations and lead by serving not domineering.
We have the highest quality of teachers here who have been vulnerable, open, and yet even so Biblical in all they taught. They take their jobs seriously and hold high standards.
We have been through the fire, Carr fire, and through the Snowmaggedon, and now through the virus. What better way to train up leaders ready to go to the world bringing the kingdom of life and love.
1. Receptionist and clerical worker for Pathologist Clinical Laboratories from 1969-1975. Part time and weekends as well as summers and vacations.
2. Medical Records from 1975-1978 at Loma Linda Medical Center. Worked while attending college at LLUMC.
3. Director Medical Records Glendale Adventist Medical Center from 1978-1981. I first was hired as Associate Director and then became Director of the Department in 1979. We had 55 employees but 35 FTE's. We had 2 campuses.
1. 1969-1975 worked as a receptionist and clerical worker for Pathologist Clinical Laboratories in Glendale, CA.
2. 1975-1978-worked part time and then full time in a Medical Record Department at Loma Linda University Medical Center
3. 1978-1981-worked first as Associate Director of Medical Records and then as Director of Medical Record Department
***job entailed getting hospital ready for Joint Commission and other agencies who survey the hospital for quality standards. Our department oversaw, Quality Management, Tumor Board, Transcription, Coding, Chart Review, Legal release of records while maintaining confidentiality of records.etc. Also the hiring, firing of any employees as well as providing job teaching and procedures and descriptions. We attended ALL committee meetings bringing records or anything the Doctors and Administration needed to see. A very full time position. My understanding these departments are all separate now but in those days we did it all!
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: