Driven business development professional who effectively builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while consistently exceeding sales targets. Accomplished in gaining market share, generating internal support and building executive relationships. Provides insight and innovation with regard to business development strategies.
• Relationship Development
• Account & Territory Management
• Results Oriented
• Sales & Closing Skills
• Written & Communication Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Organized Planning Skills
• Sales Pipeline Management
• Technology Skills
• Project Management Skills
- Johnson City, TN Parks & Recreation Dept. Professional of the Year 1976.
- United Marketing Associates Salesperson of the Year 1991.
- Life Investors Group President's Council 1991 & 1992.
- American Education Corp. Top 5 Distributor Group 1998-2012
- AutoSkill International, Inc. Top 5 Sales Group 1998-2011
Previous City Planner Certification by AICP
Various Sales Training Courses
Constellation Academy of Wine Course
Exclusive Brands Wine Course
Anderson County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
Anderson County Chamber of Commerce Government & Community Relations Council
Anderson County Regional Planning Commission
Elk's BPOE 1684 Oak Ridge,TN
ETSU All Greek Alumni Council
TN Alpha Housing Corp. Board of Directors
TN Alpha Alumni Association Council
Chalet Village HOA Planning Committee
Henderson Bend HOA Board of Directors
Cokesbury UMC Sunday School Teacher
TN Achieves Mentor
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kroger Wine Consultant resume example in Knoxville, Tennessee ?
This is an actual resume example of a Wine Consultant who works in the Business Development Industry. LiveCareer has 25561 Business Development resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.