Secondary Education 12 credits hours (Student Teaching Course) needed to obtain teaching certification.
• Bilingual – Native Spanish Speaker
• Volunteer Tutoring at the Migrant Camp in Cobden, Tax Counseling Project Volunteer, Summer Little League Coach/ Assistant Coach, OLMCS Playground and Assistant Helper.
• Dean's List, SIUC, 2000, 2001 & 2002
• Honors Program, SIUC, 2001
• Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Work Ethic and Performance
• Client Advocacy
• Program Administration and Policy Monitor
• Community-Client Relations
• Community Outreach
• Ability to assist Individuals to achieve success
• Case Coordinator, Planning, and Management
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: