Passionate Counselling /Wellness Coach Professional with background in community mental health and mind-body medicine seeking to leverage education and training to take next career step with respected organization. Highly skilled in preparing and leading activities for youths and adults, fostering meaningful relationships with community partners and increasing engagement in community. Demonstrated leadership skills and encouraged individuals towards personal, academic, and spiritual success.
● Demonstrated sensitivity to multicultural issues and proven ability to interact with diverse individuals and groups; experience serving a diverse community
● Facilitate group sessions and encouraged discussion to improve results for resilience and thriving.
● Use mind-body practices to help individuals to understand and better cope with imposter fears and cognitive distortions
● Assisted participates with developing positive coping communication skills in the scientific workplace
● Increased curriculum outreach by facilitating monthly discussion groups talks with underrepresented population groups.
● Expanded program outreach by delivering talks to local and national scientific community groups.
● Demonstrate ability to assist individual in using their inner resources to bring about compassion for self
● Hold individuals accountable for adapting positive lifestyle changes in their daily lives
to management of trainees in crisis
● An understanding of, and appreciation for, the process of scientific research and its stresses
● Provided a warm and engaging manner that projects acceptance and respect
● Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
● Advise underrepresented populations in the NIH Academy Enrichment Program and Undergraduate Scholarship Program
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: