Skilled IT/Help Desk Professional with several years' progressive experience providing comprehensive, high-quality hardware/software support. Proven ability to implement successful technology-based solutions, maintain and enhance customer relationships. Strong leadership, communication, and management skills. Help Desk Customer Relationship Management User Account Maintenance Email Configuration/Support Troubleshoot Hardware/Software Software Installation/Removal Software Upgrades Windows/Office 2000/XP Systems TCP/IP, LANs, Hubs/Switches Servers/Printers/Active Directory Training & Development Problem Resolution/Diagnosis Excellent Verbal/Written Communications Skills
- Logs all help desk calls or email requests into Problem Reporting System and updates problem profiles
- Analyzes and resolves problems with a goal of 90% First Call Resolution
- Supports at a minimum Microsoft Office, Windows 7 and 8, Site Standard Desktop, Remote Access,Filemaker, Lotus Notes Client, Password Administration, Hardware Diagnostics, Data Network Fundamentals, and Web technology
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Christian Brothers University Web Forms Administrator resume example in Memphis, Tennessee ?
This is an actual resume example of a Web Forms Administrator who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13919 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.