Purchasing/Maintenance Clerk driven to cut company costs and boost company revenue through innovative management techniques. Organized and diligent, with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* At Triem I was Responsible for shipping, receiving, inventory control, and data entry through visual manufacturing programs.
* Prioritizing material flow throughout the plant through effective use of available material and customer needs.
* Opening and closing of the factory, fork lift operation, cycle counts, and year end inventory.
1991 - 1996
* Supervision of 8 - 10 grocery employee's as well as all department's in a retail grocery store.
* Vendor receiving, grocery ordering, opening and closing.
* Customer relations, product rotation, customer service.
2006 - present
* At Sanford Housing Authority I am responsible for management of forty six rental units at Linden Heights and its Maintenance employees.
* Purchasing and Procurement.
* Dispatch, work orders creation, monitoring and closing out finished work orders.
*Inventory control, Fixed asset documentation and reporting, and time car audition for maintenance.
*Computer entry, file upkeep for all areas of the maintenance department department, along with opening, closing, and security of all fixed assets owned by the Housing Authority.
* Inspections and execution of all company and tenant policies.
2005 - 2006
* At U-HAUL I was responsible for checking in and checking out rental equipment.
* Minor maintenance of motorized equipment complete wiring and maintenance of towing equipment.
*Installation and 12 volt wiring of hitches and wiring harnesses to customer vehicles.
*Inventory management of repair parts and hitch accessories.
*Supervision of ten Customer Service Reps working the rental yard and repair shop.
1996 - 2000
* At Frito Lay I was responsible for delivery and display of product.
* Ordering product, rotation, customer service, meeting sale goals.
* Ordering product, rotation, customer service, meeting sales goals.
* Self motivation, human relations skills were very important traits in this positions.
I took all the advance classes in school, built a house in my one of my classes, went to school half a day. When I got out of school I went to work at a department store.
(68 College credit hours) in blue print reading, maching, welding, issues in management, human relations, machinist mathematics, physics, intro to computers software, software applications/spreadsheets, Microsoft windows applications, keyboarding and document processing, Microsoft publishing, data management, windows processes, and excel 2007.
* Certificate Computer Numerical Control Central Carolina Community College.
* Certificate Management Training Program Food Lion Inc.
* Certificate Public Housing Manager NAHRO, Employee of the year at
Sanford Housing House Authority for the year of 2007
* Certificate Uniform Physical Conditions Standards, Physical Inspections HUD.
* Certificate Notary for the Public Secretary of the State of NC.
* Certification in CPR, AED, first aid, and blood bone pathogens American Red Cross.
* EPA certified type one and type two Freon usage and handling ESCO Institute.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Triem Inc. Warehouse Manager resume example in Cameron, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Warehouse Manager who works in the Program Management Industry. LiveCareer has 14214 Program Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.