Wide variety in labor industry
- Pipefitting, Demolition, and Restoration/ Construction for 4 years
- Warehouse receiving, shipping and stocking for 5 years
- Landscaping for 3 years
- Automotive on side for 3 years
- Security for 2 years
- Retail/ Customer Service for 3 years
Ive acquired licenses to accommodate work by job
- Merchant Guard license
- Scissor Lift Operator license
- OSHA cert
My very first job in high school led to a store manager in 2 years tasked with running the entire operations of the store and employees.
Wide variety of skills accrued from different lines of work and titles.
Running the store inside and out on a daily basis
- Sales and service
- Inventory and shipments
- Scheduling and operations
Building and installing carbon steel pipe for hospital - Heat condensed and Gas
Stocking, Receiving, Stocking and overall lookout of shop and helping mechanics
Assisted in matters in the park and at the gate
- Checking bags and Guests
- Enforcing park policies
- Helping lost children and parents
- Assisting Denver Police on matters in park regarding Security
Day to day tasks ranging from Mold removal to Demolition on houses with the occasional Asbestos remediation
Learned basics of wiring and house and electrical occupations
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Baskin Robbins Inc Assistant Store Manager ( 2008 - 2011 ) resume example in Aurora, Colorado ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Store Manager ( 2008 - 2011 ) who works in the Mechanics Industry. LiveCareer has 14688 Mechanics resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.