|• Personable• Quick learner• Adaptable•Dependable•Punctual||•People-oriented• Resourceful• Considerate• Loyal• Resourceful
• Received customer payments.
• Monitored areas for security issues and safety hazards.
• Trained new cashiers on procedures, customer service, and sales techniques.
• Provided a high level of quick and pleasant customer service.
• Collected information needed by the office staff or supervisors.
• Performed simple bank transactions and basic bookkeeping.
• Operated office equipment like personal computer, currency- counting machine and facsimile machines.
• Carried out wire transfers and money orders?.
• Carried out policies passed down a hierarchy from the level above.
• Organized the work group by assigning jobs and directing tasks, jobs, and projects.
• Trained new employees.
• Enforced rules.
• Solved daily problems and maintained group cohesiveness.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Woody\'s Restaurant Waitress/Cook resume example in Fairmont, West Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Waitress/Cook who works in the Cooks Industry. LiveCareer has 79953 Cooks resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.