Current University student with experience as a Teaching Assistant (grades four through nine) and volunteer.
* Oregon State University Cauthorn Executive Hall Council (Vice President of Community Awareness).
* Bella Voce (Member (selected via audition) of the OSU Women's Choir.)
* International Baccalaureate Program (Participation in IB classes, 4 years)
* National Honor Society (Selected for admission into NHS 2013-2014 school year)
* Gay-Straight Alliance (President of GSA. Organized Day of Silence, Homecoming parade, participation in Aids Walk (Portland), etc.)
* Bike Club (Participate in bike rides (mountain and street rides). Attend weekly meetings. Attend shop demonstrations/mechanics.)
* Visual and Performing Arts Club (Vice President of VAPAS. Created submissions for School Literary Magazine. Art technique and skill building.)
* All City Choir (Member (Selected via audition) of the 2010 and 2012 Salem All City Honor Choir.)
* All Northwest Choir (Member (selected via audition) of the All Northwest Mixed Choir. Weeklong intensive vocal program.)
* Southernaires Jazz Choir (At South Salem High School. Early Bird classes 5 days a week. Performances and jazz competition. Compete at State level. Selection via audition.)
* Symphonic Choir (Member of Executive Council. In charge of class morale/spirit/student of the month activities and choir robes. At South Salem High School).
* Districts Vocal Solo Competition 2011-2013 (Classical vocal competition.)
I have volunteered at Candalaria Elementary School (throughout middle and high school), helping kindergardeners with one-on-one reading activities, leading occasional class art projects, assisting with various office duties, and directing/supervising class.
Public works and educational services. (Various duties over 4 yrs.) Service projects include leaf raking, park restoration, food and clothing drives, and manual labor.
I have worked the past three summers (2011-2014) as a Teaching Assistant at Children's Educational Theatre (CET) in Salem. The position required that I assist three performing or technical arts classes and one show production for children in grades four through nine. The program is a five week intensive program that requires over 30 hours a week as a TA. In addition to providing a fun and safe environment for students to express their creativity, Teaching Assistants act as role models and perform weekly skits and a finale performance to teach lessons on theatre etiquette and life skills.
Philosophy major with minors in Asian Studies, Asian Language and Culture, and Environmental Sciences.
IB courses taken in English, history, biology, chemistry, math studies I and II and 5 IB prep classes.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Salem Keizer School District Volunteer resume example in Corvallis, Oregon ?
This is an actual resume example of a Volunteer who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151597 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.