Skilled at collecting specimens, dispensing medications and consulting with patients during the course of clinical research trials. Experienced in coordinating schedules, results and documentation.
Detail-oriented Research Assistant with hands-on experience performing clerical and laboratory work to advance research goals. Highly proficient in conducting comprehensive literature reviews, providing computational research support and preparing samples and specimens for testing. Currently pursuing degree in [Area of study]. Diagnose disease causes, symptoms and likely progression based on patient histories, examinations and diagnostic testing. Diligent about addressing every need with conscientious and detail-oriented approach. Offering [Number]+ years of medical experience and passion for helping patients improve health and wellness. Serve diverse patient needs by providing high-quality, knowledgeable medical care for acute and chronic conditions. Highly experienced in [Area of expertise] and offering specialized support of [Type] issues. Respectful and articulate communicator skillful in handling sensitive issues with patients from different backgrounds. Enthusiastic [Job Title] knowledgeable in health screenings and treating patients with [Type] and [Type] conditions. Well-trained professional with talents in [Skill] and [Skill]. Highly experienced in [Area of expertise].
· Investigating and understanding Tick Immunity
Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology Residency, Uludag University, Bursa-Turkey 2006 – 2012
Clinical Bacteriology 6 months
Serology 2 months
PCR 1 months
Immunology 1 months
Mycology 2 months
European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMİD)
Turkish Society of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiologists (EKMUD)
Turkish Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectıous Diseases (KLİMİK)
1. Infection Previonist for Hospital Infections 2013
2. Basic Statistics Training course 2014
3. Development of Educational Skills course 2014
4. Problem-based learning training course 2014
5. Writing Problem-based learning scenarios course 2014
1. KLİMİK Verbal Presentation Third Prize 2013: Relationship Between Quantitative HBsAg Levels and Clinical-virological-serological status of Hepatitis B. Emel Aslan, R Mistik, E Kazak, S Nak, G Goral.
2. EKMUD 2015 Poster Presentation Second Prize 2015: Risk Factors In Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Infections: A Case Control Study Emel Aslan , F Bozkurt , S Hosoglu , M Kemaloglu , O Deveci
1. MK7655 complicated urinary tract infection study. Subinvestigator
2. A phase 3, multicenter, randomized, open-label study to evaluate and safety of plazomicin compared with colistin in patients with infection due to carbapenem resistantant enterobacteriaceae. Subinvestigator
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: