• Exceptional attention to detail
• Communications and system analysis skills
• Adobe Indesign, Premiere, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive Apps, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter
• Strategic planning experience
• Taught journalism, photojournalism, globalization & inequality, and media & cultural studies courses, which included teaching students the basics of audio, video, and photo editing software, and an understanding of political economy and corporate dominance.
• Initiated and advised the student organization, Media & Culture Collective, coordinated student Q & A with award-winning journalist Jane Pauley, Rollins College.
• Taught gender studies, race & ethnicity, media
& society, globalization courses
• Advised and trained the sexual-violence prevention student organization, No More!
• Co-managed 52 lead-graduate teachers in nationally awarded program with graduate student teacher certification and professional development in 46 departments
• Supervised International TA Coordinator
• Engaged in strategic planning for the Commons Community Center
• Recruited and trained my replacement as Executive Director
• Coordinated obtainment of 501c3 status
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Rollins College Visiting Assistant Professor, Critical Media and Cultural Studies resume example in Worcester, Massachusetts ?
This is an actual resume example of a Visiting Assistant Professor, Critical Media and Cultural Studies who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26173 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.