Innovative and artistic professional fluent in English, Indonesian, and Serbo-Croation with 5 years of fashion education, and experience in the fashion industry. Has knowledge of high fashion, modeling and the business aspect of the fashion industry.
Spec measurements Commercial photography
Dye Color Management Fashion sketching
Garment fittings experience Trend and emerging brand awareness Strong market knowledge Advertising background Superior communication skills Strong creative design skills Self-motivated professional Professional photo shoot experience Fashion GPS
Trend and emerging brand awareness
Strong market knowledge Advertising background
Superior communication skills
Strong creative design skills
Self-motivated professional Professional photo shoot experience
Traveled to Europe & Asia for international trend research and theme inspiration.
Retail Environment – Company research and analysis on Net-A-Porter.com.
Line Development – Researching the essence of a brand, and developing a line for the upcoming season.
- The responsibilities of a VIP Services Intern include creating media alerts and press clippings, assisting on pulls, creating sample inventories, using Fashion GPS to control the whereabouts of samples, tracking clients' media attention, and assisting on clients' events and press previews.
-Assisting with photoshoots
-Booking models and venues
- Apprenticed under Fashion Editor and Editor-in-Chief
- Handled menswear and womenswear market work — RTW, Accessories, Couture
- Handled requests & pulls for photo shoots and credits
- Fashion Closet experience
- Oversaw sample trafficking for photo shoots (Check-ins/Check-outs)
- Attended fittings/On-set experience
- Styled talent for photo shoots
- Researched, built, wrote and edited fashion and beauty stories (Print & Online)
- Created concepts for articles and features
- Conducted Desk-side Appointments on behalf of the Fashion Dept.
- Managing the wealth of clients. Responsibilities included managing clients accounts, and finding a strategic investment plan for each individual client.
- Model. Runway and editorial model. Gucci, Zara, etc. Featured in magazines, both catalog, editorial, and commercials.
-Marketing and Brand Development
-Concepts in Trend Forecasting
-Coursework in Business Administration
-Computer Aided Design
-Fashion and Textiles course
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Starworks Group VIP Services Itern resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a VIP Services Itern who works in the Fashion Industry. LiveCareer has 25307 Fashion resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.