Passionate and Visionary leader who implements and delivers highly successful strategies that drive new business expansion, increase revenue and improve market share in multiple business sectors. Recognized for talents in strategy development, proven success in business development, cultivating strategic partnerships and competitive positioning. Devises and implements new programs and initiates successful processes to expand business with maximum revenue.
* Partnership Builder igniting and maintaining an extensive client base for continued success.
* Key in exploding revenue from $2M to $40M by developing and executing business expansion plan.
* Grew life sciences division from $1M to $18M in 5 years through entrance into 8 new markets.
* Innovative Leader with track record in building productive sales/support teams and creative
marketing strategies. Elevated market share from 40% to 75%+ in core business while maintaining a
* Generated 50% more revenue at 60% to 70% less cost by migrating development process in-house.
* Initiated creative turnkey software and hardware product solutions that have been implemented by
* Astute Strategist who combines technical, engineering, and business acumen with negotiation skills to
drive cost savings.
* Motivator and coach combining business acumen with analytical depth to align operational
efficiencies with corporate goals.
EXPERTISE THAT DRIVES GROWTH AND INCREASES TOP AND BOTTOM LINES
* Sales Team Management * Consultative Selling Expert * Entrepreneurial
* Personnel Training/Development * P & L Management * Business Development
* Technology Innovation * Team Building & Training * New Market Penetration
* Sales/Marketing Strategies * Strategic Business Planning * Strategic Partnerships
* Financial and Economic Analysis * Concise, Inspiring Communicator * Negotiation
* Strategic Transformations Lead * Leverages Relationships * Competitor Analysis
* Medical Device / Orthopedic Sales * Virtual & Augmented Reality * Sports & Entertainment
Vice President of Sales, 01/2012 to CurrentMotion Analysis Corporation 3-D Motion Capture Company － Santa Rosa, CA
providing hardware, software and services for North and South America.
Manages company sales team for markets in North and South America.
Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of industry and large network to close sales and cultivate strategic partners.
Provides establishment and cultivation of key partnerships, developing strategic plans to commercialize the technology and services.
Works closely with marketing, support and product development to help customize products for specific market needs.
Implemented a specific road map and business plan to allow for industry exclusive packages to allow for significant expansion into new markets outside of our core business.
Manages sales of various markets including Medical Device, Orthopedic, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Sports, Education, Entertainment, games and others.
Expanded sales with various competitive upgrades and new market expansion.
Instrumental in commercializing motion capture technology to provide the public access to technology.
Partnership Building igniting and maintaining an extensive client base for continued success.
Built multi-level internal alliances, driving product development, territory growth, and market expansion.
Delivered 58% increase in account base while maintaining 92% closing rate.
Sr. Business Development Manager, 01/1997 to 01/2012VICON MOTION SYSTEMS INC － Los Angeles, CA
2-D and 3-D Motion Capture Company providing service, hardware and software for North and South America.
Directs business development, product/service presentations, direct marketing efforts, and revenue generation.
Leverages extensive technical knowledge of services, products and applications to build relationships and close sales.
Provides establishment and cultivation of key partnerships, developing strategic plans to elevate organizational performance and coordinate account development operations.
Manages sales team and works closely with support and product development to help customize products for specific market needs.
Architected the business plan, strategy, mission, vision and organizational design for expansion into new markets, including engineering, sports, medical/clinical, and educational sectors.
Effectively managed market fluctuations by constructing multiple 5-year business plans and budgets.
Achieved top ranking among competitors, by continuously capturing major bids.
Instrumental contributor to the organization's successful penetration of various new markets through the establishment of solid relationships in new fields, including orthopedic, neuroscience, animal science, surgical simulation, physical therapy, and more.
Sr. Sales Engineer, 01/1994 to 01/1997PUMP ENGINEERING CO － Itasca, IL
Industrial Pump & Compressor Distributor for a wide range of products and applications.
Revitalized low-producing territory growing business 300%.
Dominated monthly and quarterly sales contest at company.
Cultivated new OEM business from various accounts.
Managed large territory initiatives, including cold calling, selling to existing accounts, and maximizing business from slow accounts.
Orchestrated new cost savings approach by custom engineering high-efficiency pumps/compressors to meet specific requirements.
Utilized strategic and tactical selling skills to establish brand value and secure product sales within the organization.
Sales Engineer, 01/1992 to 01/1994SHANLEY PUMP & EQUIPMENT CO － Arlington Heights, IL
National Distributor for various Industrial and Sanitary Pump lines.
Developed innovative sales and marketing strategies to penetrate new customer segments within the greater Chicago area.
Instrumented new approach to expand business outside of core business.
Forged positive long-term relationships with customers.
Turned around struggling territory and led sales with 48% growth vs.
9% national average.
Implemented new competitive cost comparison metrics which increases sales over 65%.
BS:Mechanical EngineeringIOWA STATE UNIVERSITY － Ames, IAMechanical Engineering