Acted as caretaker and subsequent estate executor for parent suffering with Parkinson's Disease.
Collaborated with project directors and internal teams and managed multiple and cross-functional projects for the Centers for Disease Control and the Department of Health and Human Services.
• Built knowledge base of clients' organization and developed strategic plans in alignment with clients' vision and project objectives to guarantee successful delivery.
• Worked directly with clients, subcontractors and internal resources to develop integrated project schedules.
• Lead risk identification and risk mitigation strategy planning.
• Strategic forecasting and oversight of project budgets.
• Developed actionable strategic plan to support business sector engagement for U.S. Surgeon General's National Prevention Strategy.
• Managed creative development of comprehensive web resource platform to create awareness and educate stakeholders on cross-sector collaboration in implementing U.S. Surgeon General's National Prevention Strategy.
• Managed creation and implementation of inaugural Centers for Disease Control Policy Academy to equip emerging leaders with knowledge, skills, and ability to create public health impact through evidence-based policy.
Managed execution of three annual events to promote awareness and raise money in support of ACS Coaches vs. Cancer (CVC) program. Acted as point of contact nationwide for ACS staff, coaches and their wives in pursuit of support for program implementation. Monitored program revenue on a quarterly basis to aid in facilitating fundraising efforts.
• Created original Coaches vs. Cancer newsletter for quarterly distribution to nationwide ACS staff and constituents.
• Served as ACS liaison for CVC Coaches' Wives Committee to provide support and direction in their efforts to raise awareness about CVC program resulting in culmination of the Fight Cancer In Style Luncheon held annually at the Final Four.
• Worked in collaboration with national CVC strategy leads to produce annual program revenue report for presentation at CVC Council Meeting.
• Cradle-to-grave execution of annual Coaches vs. Cancer Golf Invitational, Fight Cancer In Style Luncheon and Final Four Coaches vs. Cancer Council Meeting.
• Planned and executed first annual Fun Fete Gala resulting in $300,000 net revenue.
• Created annual reports for funders and major foundations.
• Managed Raiser's Edge donor database and conducted research to support grant proposal submissions.
• Monitored departmental budget and worked in concert with Director of Finance and Administration to reconcile contributions with monthly financial reports.
• Handled all aspects of daily administrative support to CEO on both business and personal matters (i.e. screening calls, monitoring emails, preparing expense reports, etc.).
• Planned, coordinated and ensured CEO's schedule was followed and respected. Acted as “gatekeeper” creating win-win situations for direct access to CEO's time and office including scheduling, calendar, conference calls, meetings and itinerary travel management.
• Managed planning and logistics for visitors and international staff traveling to corporate headquarters.
• Coordinated monthly staff calls across multiple time zones.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Business Golf International Vice President, Communications and Development resume example in Atlanta, Georgia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Vice President, Communications and Development who works in the Executive Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 45706 Executive Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.