Proactively approach, greet, and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive costumer service.
• Guided guests to carefully and efficiently park their vehicles
• Assisted in the entry of cars and buses into a variety of parking lots and parking spaces
• Maintained sanitation of assigned work areas as instructed
• Provided guests with proper travel directions
• Constantly monitored vehicle traffic in parking areas
• Communicated with other parking areas to assure a faultless parking experience for guests
• Cleaned and maintain work area
• Maintained order amongst guests waiting to enter park
• Provided information for guests to help them while navigate in the premise and admission to all facilities
• Monitored area and communicated with guests to make sure their safety
• Handle guests complaints and fill out any incident reports
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
• Stock shelves and mark prices on shelves and items
• Resolve customer complaints
• Place, process, and receive orders
• Compute and record totals of transactions at the end of the night
Communication, listening, assertiveness, conflict resolution
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Pinnacle Entertainment Valet attendant resume example in Harvey, Louisiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Valet attendant who works in the Accountants Industry. LiveCareer has 60774 Accountants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.