U.S. Army Veteran with over 20 years of experience in Operations Management, Training Management, Intelligence Analysis and Healthcare Management. Current advocate of healthcare equality through collaboration between the public health and health care sectors in advancing policy, systems, and environmental change to address health inequities. Highly skilled in effectively partnering with multiple sectors and managing complex projects involving public health, race and health equity, and health care delivery. Extensive experience in managing budgets and the inventory, inspection, and maintenance of $500+ million worth of equipment and supplies. Over 20 years of managerial and leadership experience, having managed over 30 direct staff in an organization of 1,000+ personnel.
Previous Top-Secret Security Clearance. Bilingual in English / German.
Public Health Geographic Information System (GIS) Analyst of the Incident Management Team (IMT) responsible for incorporating information from numerous sources both internal and external
to HHS into a single visual environment for enhanced situational awareness, assessment, and management of resources for planning, response to natural, man-made or pandemic events.
• Supervises four Health Service Coordinator 3 accountability and quality assurance (QA) activities for the Childhood Vaccine Program.
• Provides independent senior-level consultation for Local Health Jurisdictions (LHJs), providers, and state staff on best practices in vaccine management and quality assurance.
• Coordinates the development of training materials, strategies and implementation plans.
• Provides senior-level training for providers and other stakeholders on the use of the Immunization Information System (IIS) for vaccine management business processes.
• Develops and implements health policies and procedures related to vaccine management for the Childhood Vaccine Program.
• Participates in program planning and evaluation of health service delivery products.
• Writes, coordinates the development, and assures accuracy and distribution of vaccine management communication materials.
• Contributes to future planning and improvement of the vaccine management section which includes leading provider and LHJ customer satisfaction efforts.
Healthcare Manager with US Army (2014-2016) and Healthcare and Social Services Manager for Women Elevated Incorporated (2018 - Current)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: