Goal-oriented academic account executive, offering 6 years of successful higher education experience. Dedicated entrepreneurial leader with a focus on advising, mentoring, and implementing strategies. Demonstrated ability connecting with students and organizations to develop plans for academic success.
As University Development Counselor, my primary objective is to build awareness of online academic programs for Grand Canyon University, within Dallas, Texas. I focus on building relationships with businesses, organizations, and community colleges to expand our reach to prospective students. I also take an active role in recruiting and supporting students through the admissions process. My purpose is to guide them on the right path towards a successful online learning experience.
• Works remotely within Dallas, Texas territory
• Dallas Independent School District Approved Vendor
• Manages and implements strategies to increase prospective students.
• Cold calls key decision makers at prospective businesses/organizations/community colleges to build relationships and create a pipeline of prospective students.
• Teacher recruitment
• Creates and executes event/activity plans, which includes conducting informational, prospective student
• Counsels students on the enrollment process from lead generation through first few classes.
• Maintains and grows inquiry and account databases.
• Utilizes CRM systems in support of new student enrollment goals
• Serves as the external "face" in Texas of the university.
As Success Coach, my primary objective is to advise teams across ASU and ensure students have access to necessary resources and tools that guide and motivate them to reach their full potential. This is accomplished by building and maintaining relationships with a focus on goal setting, overcoming obstacles and achieving success, while adhering to established guidelines.
As an Enrollment Coordinator, I collaborated with academic partners and peers to interview and enroll highly qualified graduate and undergraduate students.
As an Enrollment Advisor, I was responsible for enrolling undergraduate and graduate students regarding enrollment and degree completion requirements. In addition, I enrolled students for the University's online graduate and undergraduate certificate programs. I had the opportunity to work with and assist in various projects as it relates to transfer and special status students, withdrawal of students, ranking of students, and the confidentiality of student records.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: