Driven professional with 10 + years hands-on experience in fast-paced hospital environments. Open and disciplined communicator with analytical and adaptable approach.
• Developed training protocols for new unit secretaries.
• Welcomed and directed patients and visitors anticipating needs.
• Provided information for patient admissions and discharges to foster timely processing.
• Pick up discharged patient charts from units.
• Organized paperwork such as charts and reports for office and patient needs.
• Ordered and distributed nursing unit stock and supplies.
• Maintained rapport with all unit staff, including physicians, nurse and other healthcare personnel.
• Monitored and managed patient census for a high volume 24-hour outpatient nursing unit.
• Maintained current and accurate medical records.
• Executed clerical tasks and assisted with all unit duties as directedManaged medical supply inventory, insurance records, patient charts and company files using online tracking system
Certified Medical Billing and Coding Specialist ( CBCS)- National Health Care Association.-2015
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: