Organized professional with superior work ethic and team player attitude. Exceptional quality control, inspection and problem solving abilities. Commended for honesty, hard work and positive attitude. Consistent ability to stand for long periods of time and safely lift up to 100 pounds.
• Take orders from supervisor to determine how many loads need to be unloaded each work day.
• Confer with warehouse workers to decipher when delivery trucks will arrive, and make plans to receive them.
• Climb trucks, and determine which items need to be picked up, and unloaded.
• Unload each item from trucks, after unstrapping it from security harnesses.
• Transport each piece to the checking area, by carrying and lifting it, ensuring that safety measures are kept in mind.
• Check all items to ensure that they conform to predefined standards, outlined on assigned work orders.
• Assist warehouse workers in moving objects to specified storage spaces, and placing them accurately and safely in designated areas.
• Assist with filing paperwork and documentation for each incoming shipment, according to protocol.
• Oversee the inventory of items, ensuring that newly received items are included in it.
• Provide supervisors with information on any discrepancies in inventory systems, and isolate any non-conforming items.
• Assist in creating and maximizing space within storage areas, to ensure that further shipments can be appropriately managed.
• Clean and maintain assigned warehouse areas, ensuring that proper instructions are followed.
Diagnosed, repaired, and rebuilt defective, damaged, or inoperable sewing machines.
Programed computer operated machines.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: