To secure a challenging and rewarding career leveraging my Graduate Degree in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
• Proficient in use of various forms of operating systems including: Windows (XP - 8), Mac OSX
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, ArcGIS, Manifold GIS, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and Quantum GIS
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Cooperative team member
• Advanced problem solving
• I acted as Project Manager, as part of Graduate studies, for a GIS implementation for the Cambridge Police Department. (Responsibilities included: setting up project schedule and time frame for completion, proper allocation of resources for the department and deploying the GIS.
• Youth Leadership Montgomery Graduate, Class of 2007
• Competed in Geography Bowl for Salisbury University in 2008, 2010, 2011
• Received “Most Improved Student Award” from Our Lady of Good Counsel High School 2008
• Acted as the Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity Scholarship Chairman at Salisbury University 2008-2012
• Completed two field studies: Puerto Rico, Winter Semester 2010 and Las Vegas/Death Valley, Winter Semester 2013
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Howard County Government Transportation Assistant/ Planner resume example in Olney, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a Transportation Assistant/ Planner who works in the Science Technicians Industry. LiveCareer has 6504 Science Technicians resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.