I have assisted a wide range of multinationals in developing their transfer pricing framework and preparing their transfer pricing documentation.
My capabilities include:
• Application of the master file concept for transfer pricing documentation and information disclosure in numerous cases.
• Advising companies for their tax risk assessment following US FASB FIN 48.
• Advising companies on how to implement their transfer pricing policy.
• Focus on a wide range of industries.
- Development of the transfer pricing practice
- Management of the relationships with clients
- Coordination of the TP team
- Dealing with TP matters for Italian subsidiaries of foreign multinational groups (German, Dutch, Swiss, Austrian, American), operating in the following industries: manufacturing, automotive, food and beverage, utilities, banks and financial institutions fashion and luxury, chemicals.
Managing and preparing documentation according to Italian rules
- Managing and preparing documentation according to foreign rules (mainly German and Austrian)
- Assessment and check-up of the documentation
- Coordination and supervision of benchmark analyses
- Assistance during tax audits and tax litigations
- Assistance for APAs requests
Dealing with transfer pricing matters for multinational groups (also listed in the Italian Stock Exchange), operating in the following industries: home automation, engineering and heavy transportation, building and construction materials, fashion & luxury, media & telco, industrial
equipment, oil & gas, food packaging, ceramic tiles, electronics.
Managing and preparing documentation according to the EU Code of Conduct and to the Italian
- Providing benchmark analyses;
- Supporting Italian parent companies in order to ensure the compliance of foreign subsidiaries (located in Europe, China, USA, Canada, Australia);
- Providing assistance both during tax audits and tax litigation;
Dealing with transfer pricing matters for multinational groups, operating in the following industries:
automotive, chemicals, luxury & fashion, media, consumer electronics, pharmaceuticals.
- Managing and preparing documentation according to the EU Code of Conduct;
- Managing FIN 48 issues for Italian subs controlled/owned by US companies;
- Providing benchmark analyses;
- Giving advice on Italian transfer pricing regime;
- Providing assistance to clients during tax audits;
- Supporting in PE issues;
- Providing information on Italian tax rules (rporate taxation).
Dealing with transfer pricing matters and international tax issues (trusts, double tax treaties, EU Directives)
Dealing with transfer pricing matters.
Workshops carried out at Universit Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, in order to perform the CPA examination)
Emphasis in International tax law and Italian tax law
Emphasis in International Tax Law
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
ADIT Student CIOT (Chartered Institute of Taxation - UK)
I am currently exploring the possibility of obtaining a position as US TP professional, in a challenging environment, providing opportunities for growth and advancement, where I can utilize my experience and skills toward becoming a valuable team member.
Work VISA required
Outstanding student award: Fall 2003
Clients include: GE, Yamaha, Watts, Monsanto.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: