I received my Bachelors degree in Elementary Education and have found through my job experiences that I am comfortable presenting in front of groups and one of my strengths is providing workplace training. An additional strength of my is customer service which is an essential skill to have in any job. The last strength I would like to note is that I am a hard worker and like to be productive in my job.
- Served on Williston Chamber of Commerce Board
- Served on Gloria Dei Lutheran Church Council - Williston
- Serve as Treasurer for Rickard Elementary PTO - Williston
- Serve on Parish Education Committee for First Lutheran Church - Williston
- Implement, run and report annual compliance training program for employees.
- Train supervisors monthly on their management skills.
- Lead two day Customer Service Training for new employees.
- Recruited, trained and managed all hospital volunteers.
- Managed a successful retail store.
- Supervised Mercy Rider, which was a cab program for low income patients and citizens.
- Bid entities to have their regional gatherings in Williston, ND
- Assisted in organizing Williston Sports & Rec Show, RV gatherings, Rough Rider Art Show, and other events that brought visitors to town.
- Developed ads, trail maps and additional publications for visitor packets.
- Recruited 1000 volunteers annually.
- Trained volunteers to present curriculum in K-12 classroom.
- Assisted in annual golf fundraiser and monthly board meetings.
Emphasis in Early Childhood and Physical Education
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a American State Bank & Trust Training Coordinator resume example in Williston, North Dakota ?
This is an actual resume example of a Training Coordinator who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25873 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.