Position in a growth-oriented organization offering diverse job
Ensured that team member responsibilities were defined and understood.Established and maintained effective communication system.Contributed to the strategy and business model for the product line.
Received over 300 titles a week, reviewed each titles individually, fixed all title discrepancies by contacting dealerships to correct and checking systems and notating accounts, Then shipping all titles Wells Fargo Bank.
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in managing business correspondence
• Ability to organize personal work priorities
• Knowledge of filing and updating records
• Adept at making travel and accommodation arrangements
• Working knowledge of bookkeeping tasks
• Solid knowhow of general office procedures
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to type at least 50 WPM
• Excellent organizational skills
• Internet savvy with a proven expertise in using MS Office applications
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Special talent for researching and analyzing data effectively
• Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to use standard business software and applications
• Demonstrated ability to remain self motivated at all times
• Able to manage stress timely and effectively
• Flexible in working hours
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.