• Check blueprints to determine size of tiles needed for every project
• Cut and shape tiles according to the size of the room
• Ensure that tiles are managed in a way that takes obstacles into consideration• Install tiles on floors, walls and ceilings
• Mount tiles using adhesives and press them firmly into place
• Align tiles using straightedges and squares• Measure and mark surfaces prior to starting a project• Mix plaster and cement in appropriate quantities
• Level concrete and leave to dry
• Remove or repair damaged tiles
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Quality Tile and Marble Tile Setter resume example in Norman, Oklahoma ?
This is an actual resume example of a Tile Setter who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49396 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.