To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
- Supporting our entire McAfee Secure customer base through a variety of mediums.
- Provide proactive and reactive assistance to all external customers.
- Provide overall escalation management and technical solutions when issues are reported to them, including but not limited to, review of open issues on a daily basis, updating our customers on the status of their escalated cases, and assisting in the reproduction of issues.
- Ensure that all of the required files are gathered and available prior to escalating an issue to our Tier II team.
- Establishing effective lines of communication with our Tier II team and management to ensure cases are flagged that require immediate attention.
- Log all issues into WebQA, updating activities to cases, and escalate cases.
- Provide technical problem resolution for McAfee Scan Alert product used by our customers and must fully document problem resolution in the McAfee call tracking system.
- Perform duties as assigned by management.
- Provide proactive assistance to your specific product.
- Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before escalating into Tier-II.
- Record and document all issues related to customers both internal and external.
- Conference call availability to resolve product issues.
- Log all testing, troubleshooting and research done in process of resolution.
- Responsible for Customer and Internal Updates.
- Produce articles for submission into the current knowledge base.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and professionalism.
- Creation of product troubleshooting guides to assist support teams.
- Provide effective and timely communication to support teams.
- Document issues within the call tracking system.
- Maintain a current level of knowledge on McAfee products and new vulnerabilities and/or threats.
- Be available and accessible to fellow co-workers.
- Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude.
Represents Comcast in a professional and positive manner in all situations.
- Provides customer facing support to Commercial customers.
- Diagnoses customer issues through process of elimination by asking probing questions.
- Determines the appropriate solution based on diagnosis and executes the most logical fix providing verbal instruction to Customer at a level of detail commensurate with customer PC knowledge and experience.
- Identifies customer LAN issues.
- Troubleshoots customer connectivity including but not limited to RF, modem, router, or combination device
- Troubleshoots customer Email issues such as delivery problems and client configuration.
- Activation, configuration, and use of Web space service.
- Providing, verifying, and/or modifying network settings (TCP/IP)
- Resets and/or re-provisions customer modem.
- Obtains, provisions, adds, or deletes multiple IP addresses.
- Checks for outages by reviewing outage page for known problems and/or checks router. Notifies the appropriate parties and advises the customer accordingly.
- Documents details of customer interaction by opening ticket in the trouble ticketing system and records appropriate information in database.
- Assigns ticket to local market to dispatch service call or assigns to Business Services Tier 2 Representatives for advanced troubleshooting.
As a Client Service Specialist Tier 2 representative, my duties were to provide technical support for the E-Way online ordering system and assist with any issues with new account set-up for the new customers. I used troubleshooting skills to identify if a customer has their cookies enabled in order to efficiently use the eway.com website. Walk customer through how to use the website to place orders and answered “How-To” questions. Assisted with resetting user's passwords to access the website and reset web caching and memory to ensure the customers' information isn't saved to prevent inaccessibility in the future. I also created user reports and spreadsheets for the sales consultants as requested. I also made and received calls from our customer base with any complicatied log in issues or errors. I also trained new hires that are hired onto the team. Analyzed account information to provide the best service possible about account status. Consulted with the sales force in order to identify the best available option for customer preferences when ordering. Assisted with HTML coding for custom home pages for larger corporations. Also used troubleshooting skills both over the phone and through live chat to assist customers with complex issues that could not be resolved through email correspondence. Also used salesforce.com when needing specific info on a customers' account regarding a missing order case.
As a Financial Care representative my duties are to take inbound calls from existing T-mobile customers concerning their bill and answer any questions pertaining to products and services to ensure customer satisfaction, negotiate payment arrangements upon the customers' request, and provide world class customer service as a representative for T-Mobile. Used problem solving and quick decision making skills to present payment arrangements suitable for the customers' budget. Communicate with our diverse customer base and build rapport to generate loyalty.
•Degree in progress
-Posses a "Can-do, Will-do" attitude.
-Attention to Detail -- Concerned with quality. Produce work that is orderly and attractive. Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
-Flexible -- Willing to try new things and am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
-Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex software and hardware problems.
-Familiarity with different operating systems: Windows XP, 7 and Vista.
-Communications -- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills. Use proper grammar and have a good speaking voice.
-Familiar with web technology HTML CSS.
-Proficient understanding of IP addressing and subnetting, Routing concepts.
-Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting of Networking Equipment
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: