• Review (RPA) Purchase/Sale Agreement and purchase closing packages for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to terms. Professionally correspond with external affiliates such as title companies to rectify incomplete documents or packages. Coordinating with internal departments and third party Local Operators (LO's) to obtain new data to update system records and support demanding closing schedules.
• Operating within Egnyte and Salesforce to save, track, monitor, and resolve all acquisition issues. Scheduled EMD wires and Final Purchase Funding wires. Obtaining and documenting confirmations for Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) and Purchase Funding (PF) wire payments. Coordinate with Treasury dept., Accounting dept., and Compliance Team to adhere to deadlines.
• Work closely with company Legal staff on CC&R/ HOA and lease validations for completeness and accuracy of property closing documents. Updating purchase records regarding Due Diligence (DD) extensions and Purchase Price (PP) amendments.
• Obtain initial walk-through and final walk-photos for proof of vacancy and conditions. Record-Keeping of Scope, Final Scope, and Property Renovations. Review incoming Post-Closing documentation; match it against criteria and record results. Identify and resolving data anomalies, errors, and omissions. Maintain accurate data in data warehouse.
• Upload Recorded deed and Owners Title Policy lender and maintain record of transfer. Update systems through all property acquisition phases. Adhere to strict response times via email, phone, and chat. Conduct Public Record Research. Managed virtual documents and controls.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: