CORE COMPETENCIES:. Account Management; Audits; Automated Supply Systems; Budget Administration; Client Relations; Data Analysis; Document Control; Leadership; Logistics; Negotiations; Oral and Written Communications; Problem-Solving; Process Improvements; Project Management; Quality Control/Quality Assurance; Regulations, Principles, and Practices; Research and Analysis; Resource Allocation; Risk Assessment; Supply and Inventory Management; Team Building; Training and Development; Warehouse Operations; and Workflow Optimization. Highly talented and results-driven professional with more than 16 years of Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Control, and Supply Chain Management experience in high-pressure, fast-paced environments, including the Federal Government as a contractor.
* Track record of success providing wide-ranging logistical support for military operations.
* Strong record of building and motivating cross-functional teams that exceed leadership expectations.
* Experience managing a multi-cultural workforce in the Middle East, Iraq Kuwait, and Balkan, Kosovo camp Montith, camp Bonstil on Department of Defense (DoD) supported contracts.
* Demonstrated expertise in overseas safety, quality assurance, supply chain, and commercial and Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP).
* Superior critical thinking skills and analytical abilities; effective leadership and supervisory techniques.
* Expert in planning, analyzing, and evaluating the effectiveness and productivity of logistics and supply management programs; talented logistical leader.
* Outstanding knowledge of specialized methods and techniques used to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of supply programs and/or operations.
* Superior process development abilities; continuously search for ways to streamline logistical procedures.
* Experienced at a wide variety of supply/management/logistics audits, evaluations, and assessments.
* Excellent working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
* Expert knowledge of supply and property management regulations, principles, and practices; proficient at interpreting and enforcing policies, practices, principles, and procedures.
* Demonstrated experience using automated inventory, supply, and property accountability systems.
* Adaptable; open to change; adapt work methods in response to changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
* Expert in performing substantive research and analysis and fact-finding; proven research skills.
* Outstanding trainer/mentor with an adept ability to acquire information and clearly disseminate.
* Effective communicator; ease in delivering presentations and commended for ability in delivering complex information in easily understandable terms.
* Outstanding written communication skills; adept at tracking data and technical report writing.
* Exceptional logic and organizational abilities.
* Innovative, creative, and a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance worker.
* Exceptional reputation for cultivation and optimization of positive organizational cultures.
Identified performance enhancement methods for staff development.
Created reporting tools that evolved into instrumental Property Tracking System (PTS) used by program management.
Developed and implemented property management procedures and systems to implement the administration of acquisition, efficient utilization, maintenance, and accountability processes for inventory and equipment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROBLEM-SOLVING: Communicated with personnel, management, vendors, and contractors and maintained a database of pertinent information and detailed records.
Provided exceptional customer service at all times.
Consistently provided conflict resolution strategies to resolve problems.
Interactions were always professional, courteous, and timely.
Received repeated recognition for exemplary performance including the following: Memorandum of Outstanding Job Performance (2014), Iraq Survey Group (2008), KBR Good News Story (2008), Well Done (2007), and LOGCAP III (2005, 2006).
Improved audit performance and decreased deficiencies by 35% by implementing strategic surveillance programs.
Maintained an inventory accuracy of 98% by managing the project's available resources in a cost effective manner.
THEATER PROPERTY MANAGER IIFeb 2009 to Current Fluor Corporation
Indicates professional reference.
Deputy Director, Materials and Property, Afghanistan, Fluor Corporation, 864-558-3327, Scott.Dillard@fluor.com.
Director of Materials and Property, Afghanistan, Fluor Corporation, 864-558-3039, Jarrold.Reeves@fluor.com.
DoD Contractor) 40 Hours Per Week
Kosovo and Iraq Salary: $180,000 Per Year
Supervisor: Dan Stack 281-686-5947
LEADERSHIP ACUMEN: Progressed through a series of positions with increasing responsibilities based on exemplary performance and proven leadership abilities, rising from Labor Foreman to Senior Operations Coordinator for Special Projects for a leading global engineering, construction, and private military contracting company.
Applied strategic planning, prioritization, and project management skills toward consistently achieving critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
SUPERVISION, GUIDANCE, AND TRAINING: Presided over 227 logistics and warehouse employees in 12 locations and held full accountability for determination and findings sites in Iraq.
Trained, motivated, and developed team of top-performing staff members as Material Control Supervisor.
MATERIAL MANAGEMENT AND AUDITS: Conducted internal material control and warehouse audits to ensure full adherence to company standards and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
As Senior Material Control Specialist/Document Control Supervisor, maximized material availability and minimized surplus by collaborating with project management/operations, procurement, and engineering departments in strategic planning and forecasting needs.
QUALITY CONTROL AND DATA ACCOUNTABILITY: Maintained full accountability for handling all aspects of day-to-day quality assurance activities in support of organizational goals and objectives.
Exercised accurate quality control (QC) measures and data accountability protocols for several warehouses with total assets valued at $8M as Warehouse Foreman and Lead Secretary Supervisor.
Executed internal audits to ensure property controllability, accountability, and preservation.
Proficiently QC/safety inspections for implementation of action plans and process improvements.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: Performed continuous inventory spot checks to achieve 100% accuracy as Warehouseman and effectively managed staging, receiving, storage, and issuance of $2M worth of construction materials.
Provided services in support of inventory control, storage, supply identification, and property utilization and accountability.
Determined the requirements, positioning/repositioning items, and procurement processes, as well as provided life cycle support for assigned inventory.
COLLABORATION AND COMPLIANCE: Provided consultation and direction to ensure programs and services were implemented at the highest standards with regards to FAR and OSHA requirements.
Ensured policies and procedures were monitored and updated to include regulatory changes.
Built and maintained professional relationships.
Initiated regular meetings with external professionals to connect and streamline efforts.
Actively developed and instituted projects which directly met company needs.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES: Developed and implemented internal company policies and procedures to improve the functionality and compliancy of overall processes and projects.
Evaluated policies to ensure overall company mission and program goals were being met.
Routinely utilized knowledge of quality assurance policies, procedures, and techniques in order to adhere to optimal logistics operations.
DATA AND RECORDS MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH: Used automated personal property/supply databases to enter, correct, and retrieve recurring reports.
Maintained an accurate inventory and management of all materials, inventory, and supplies.
Accurately kept records and made adjustments to a constantly changing inventory.
Performed physical inventory counts, material inspections, and location survey checks to account for gains/losses.
Performed research to resolve inventory discrepancies.
Investigated stock, record, and material discrepancies impacting inventory balances.
SENIOR OPERATIONS COORDINATORJan 1999 to Jan 2002 SPECIAL PROJECTS
College Coursework Taken; General Studies05/1995University of Kosovo 9 ILIRIA ongoing College ongoing4.0
Through Fleur and KBR (2009-2012): Maximo Asset Management; Mantam; Audit Compliance Desktop Procedures (DTG); Inventory Procedure; Management Frontline Quality; Management Frontline SOPs; Frontline Supervisor's Course PEB-AFEB; Hazardous Materials; Document Control Procedures; Materials Course - Shipping and Receiving; Steam/Maximo Storeroom Management; Property Cradle-to-Grave; Lost, Damaged, and Destroyed; Safe Battery management; Materials Requisition; and Spill Response.
Member, National Property Management Association (NPMA)-Austin, TX Chapter.
Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Access; Inventory Control System (ICS); Maximo Asset Management; MatMan; Steam Asset Management; and Stock and Roll. Multilingual in English, Albanian, Serbian, Macedonian, and Turkish.