Ambitious and reliable OTA STudent committed to academic excellence. Prepared to implement diverse skill sets, technical proficiencies and new perspectives to leadership personnel. Highly motivated to apply education and abilities to enhance operations. Eager to learn new skills and advance knowledge with hands-on experience.
Candidate for Associates in Education.
Currently enrolled in the Occupational Therapy Program as a full time student.
• Interview applicants and recipients in person or by inbound or outbound telephone calls to obtain pertinent financial and personal information to determine financial eligibility for public assistance programs.
• Evaluate data from various electronic and other sources to enter information into a computer-based eligibility system.
• Compute and authorize benefits based on eligibility determination.
• Process work in accordance with state and federal regulations and established procedures, guidelines and timeframes.
• Use fact-finding techniques to obtain, relate and evaluate information provided by applicants.
• Read, understand, apply and explain detailed regulations and policies.
• Perform basic arithmetic functions.
• Manage time efficiently by establishing priorities in accordance to importance of deadlines.
• Establish and maintain effective work relationships with others.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Operate computers to perform data entry and basic office software use such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Follow written and oral directions and instructions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: