* Experienced Strategic Account Mgr.
* New Business Development.
* Excellent Leadership skills.
* Excellent Communicator and Presenter.
* Has ability to create long term business relationships.
* Proven Winner and enjoys a team environment.
* Highly competitive.
* Effective Problem Solving Skills.
* Self - Motivated.
* Pioneering - Creative.
Selling architectural glass to glazing-curtain-wall contractors, aftermarket windshields & Sunroofs to Distributors covered Chicago & Rocky Mountain States.
* Top Sales Producer for automotive products 1986.
* Increased Midwest sales territory from $ 2 mill - $ 4 mill in 3 years.
* Opened most new accounts 1982.
Account Management for strategic aftermarket automotive glass, OEM, industrial & Solarium customers - USA & Canada.
* Coordinated private label auto glass program for LOF and Ford.
* Increased Industrial account business by over 25%.
* Increased Canadian auto glass business by 20%.
Managed and expanded network of independent sales agents in Canada, Europe, Middle East, Japan, Southeast Asia, Australia & New Zealand selling and promoting architectural glass to curtain-walling contractors, glazing contractors and architects for commercial buildings.
* Introduced company and products to the European market and established a network of sales agents in the UK, Spain, Holland, Belgium Germany & Switzerland.
* Exhibited Viracon glass products for the first time at GlassTec - Dusseldorf-1990.
* Secured first Viracon curtain-wall project in Japan.
Directed the sales and marketing of chemical protective glass coatings to window companies, glass fabricators, refurbishment contractors and architects. Managed all administrative and operational functions of North America sales and distribution center.
* Doubled sales in North America in 3 years.
* Developed product training and sales support programs for the US and the UK to expand existing business volumes.
* Established a free trade zone-public warehouse in Minneapolis to mange all logistics and inventory.
* Developed sales program to sell 20,000 MLM kits in 2 days at the kick off meeting for Quorum
Directed the sales management, sales and promotion of architectural metal panels to distributors, glazing contractors, and architects through the US and some International Markets. (Citadel was the former panel division of Weyerhaeuser).
* Established a nationwide network of independent sales agents.
* Increased sales by 10% in first year.
* Identified and implemented a successful strategy to sell glazing infill panels through the glass distribution network.
Territory Manager selling higher end custom vinyl windows & doors to home improvement contractors and distributors throughout an 8 state area in the Midwest.
* Pioneered sales expansion into Minnesota and Missouri for Gorell.
* Increased sales by 25% in the territory.
Managed a network of independent and company sales agents selling components to OEM residential window and door Mfg. ( window screen roll form lineals, assembled window/door screens, warm edge spacer, muntin bars, steel reinforcing channel, injection molding corner keys, screen spline).
* Established Customer Service/Stocking programs with logistics for key accounts to provide a 24 hour delivery if required. The top 3 accounts in Eastern US increased sales from $ 1.3millionto $ 4 million in 3 years.
* Grew sales in 1997-98 by 25%
* Established a third party Dallas warehouse including logistics and inventory levels to service the Texas- Oklahoma, LA markets
Managed 7 community managers for new affordable home sales and direct marketing campaign in Indianapolis & Cincinnati markets.
* Managed a 2 % growth in 2002 when new housing starts dropped 13 % from the previous year.
* Established the strategy to expand the Indy market by 4 communities in 2003.
* Established an aggressive Realtor incentive program to assist in new home sales
* Assisted in design and development of a new series of floor plans for the "move up buyer" in the price range of $150,00-$200,000.
* Implemented a co-op marketing and rebate program with most major Biltmore suppliers.
* Greatly enhanced the corporate image of Biltmore Homes.
Managed thesales and business relationshipsforAndersen, Pella and Marvinrepresentingall Amesbury Group locations including hardware, sealing products and extrusions.
* Developed the strategy to place an in-house project manager within Pella and Andersen offices to assist with sales support and project management for increasing sales.
* Approx. doubled the sales in 5 years to $ 55,000,000 until the market crashed in 2008-09.
* Established top level relationships at all 3 accounts from the President level down to the buyer levels at all locations.
* Established and/or attended formal annual business reviews and material pricing agreements for all 3 accounts.
* Implemented the largest price increase (6.1%) in 2011 at AWsince1999.
Was assigned the AW Enterprise Acct to mange the business relationship when the activities were too much for 1 Account Manager to handle.
*Have established the deepest AmesburyTruth partner relationship for all Strategic Accts starting with Jay Lund CEO to the entire AW Sr. management teams for the AW Brand, SilverLine and Renewal by Andersen.
* Managed the merging of the former Truth business and Amesbury and turned the damaged corporate Truth image around in less than 12 months* Have increased the business levels
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Viracon Territory Sales Manager resume example in Eden Prairie, Minnesota ?
This is an actual resume example of a Territory Sales Manager who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47603 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.