Worked as a a cashier with over two and a half years of customer service experience from Kohl's. Here I maintained a polite, friendly, and professional attitude with both associates and customers and worked to further the company in whatever way I could.
Worked in an Community Writing class to provide various nonprofits organizations with aid in the form of; editing and creating brochures, writing up a website report to help modernize their content, and writing and producing radio and television Public Service Announcements.
In Digital Media I helped to film live school events, created videos every few weeks for class assignments with both video and sound editing, and worked with a team of students to create a promotional video for a non-profit organization. In another class I got to further enhance my sound-editing by working on podcasts and eventually created a "promotion" for a project I'm a part of with a circle of my friends.
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois Date of Birth: April 14, 1994 Currently Living: Lowell, Massachusetts (Soon to change) Gender: Male Hobbies: Reading, writing, video games, walks, and listening to music
Temporary Worker07/2014 － 07/2014King's Printing PressLowell, MA
Although I worked there briefly, I managed to learn how to run a huge printer, sort through and put together books, and work with people to get the process done.
Sales Associate/Cashier05/2015 － 10/2017Kohl'sChelmsford, MassachusettsWorked as a a cashier with over two and a half years of customer service
experience from Kohl's. Here I maintained a polite, friendly, and
professional attitude with both associates and customers and worked to
further the company in whatever way I could.
Education and Training
2017Bachelor of Arts:University of Massachusetts Lowell - EnglishLowell, MA, AmericaEnglish
Cashier Minor Machinery - Printing Press Writing, Editing Video and Sound Editing Indesign Experience Voice Over Experience
Activities and Honors
- Taking care of my grandparents, and babysitting cousins and siblings for years. This gave a lot of experience with
being responsible, and dealing with people.
- Worked at a friend's dry cleaners for an entire summer (With some days in between college). Though it wasn't an
official job it still gave some experience with being a cashier, talking with people, and keeping a workplace clean.
- During high school I did a lot volunteer work; from working at a Dance Troupe (Angkor Dance Troupe of Lowell) to
teach little kids, to working at a food pantry for an entire week, there was also community service work briefly at a
- Also during high school I did work study for one summer. This involved cleaning the floors, windows, lockers, desks,
parking lot, etc. Along with moving various supplies from place to place, helping to manage the book store, and overall
assisting the faculty as best I could.
- Yard work at home, and at another friend's house (The latter I was paid). The yard work at a friend's house was during
the fall and winter, from raking leaves to shoveling snow.
- Worked at a printing press briefly where I sorted papers, carried around different components, assisted in managing
the machines, and put together books.
- Enrolled in a Community Writing Class which allowed me the opportunity to work with a few non-profit organizations in the local area. I was tasked with tasks such as; editing and creating a brochure, website report, and writing and producing radio and television Public Service Announcements.
- Being in the Digital Media program for the last two semesters of college gave me the chance to enhance my video and sound editing skills. This allowed me to help a team of fellow students create a promotional video for a nonprofit organization as well as record some live school events. I was also able to work on podcasts in another class which further enhanced my sound editing experience.
- Worked at Kohl's as a Cashier for over two and a half years which enhanced my customer services skills and gave me deep insight on the retail process.
I've provided a lot of advice to my fellow peers, friends, and family about various subjects ranging from minor to important. Due to my quiet nature people often come to me to ask for an honest opinion or just to have someone to talk to.
During seventh grade I developed a keen interest in writing that built off of my love of reading from a young age. To this day I read and write everyday and am always looking to expand my experience and technique.
I've also had the chance to do some amateur voice acting for mostly personal amusement and helping friends with similar interests with projects. Although most of it was just for fun, there are some more serious projects in the works.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
King's Printing Press
University of Massachusetts Lowell
Job Titles Held:
2017 Bachelor of Arts : University of Massachusetts Lowell - English
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].