Formally recognized for excellence achieved in meeting sales goals and communicating effectively and efficiently.
) Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
2) Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
3) Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
4) Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
5) Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
6) Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
On the Dean's List Multiple Semesters.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a SunTrust Teller resume example in Laurel, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a Teller who works in the Accountants Industry. LiveCareer has 60775 Accountants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.