Enthusiastic individual pursuing degree in Information Technology with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
· Responsible for the global installation and support of customer designed multi-service telecommunications transport system.
· Responsible for the installation, termination, and testing of cable connections between the various on-site customers and the Transport system during an installation or Operations & Maintenance (O&M) project.
· Responsible for testing of systems and software
· Provide installation for connections consisting of HDMI, fiber, ethernet, and copper cables.
· Provide training to on-site customers related to the physical interconnection from the customer access points to the Transport system and a higher-level explanation on data flow through the system.
· Responsible for configuration of Servers, PDU (Power Distribution Units), audio/video hardware and medical carts.
· Responsible for Monitor, Camera, Speaker, and Server installation.
· Operation of video teleconferencing equipment including powering up the teleconferencing equipment, checking equipment for proper operation, setting audio levels, and positioning camera functions.
· Responsible for reporting equipment and network problems to appropriate parties for maintenance or repair.
· Responsible for development of client installation procedures.
· Perform site evaluations, customer surveys and team audits.
· Responsible for the safe movement and efficient delivery of rail cars in support of Norfolk Terminal Operations to include but not limited to Intermodal and Lambert's Point Coal Operations in accordance with Norfolk Southern and Federal rules and instructions.
· Responsible for the general knowledge of Operating Rules, NS-1, Hazardous Material Rules, Safety and General Conduct Rules.
· Announce route destinations and changes via radio channel systems.
· Responsible for job briefing crew (engineer, brakeman) on work to be performed.
· Responsible for switch handling/inspections on a daily basis, coupling air hoses, and uncoupling connections between trains.
· Interpret various signals to start, stop and back-up train or set and release air brakes.
· Direct crew members by employing flag or hand signals, lantern and radio communications.
· Communicate work related issues with Operations Service and Support (OSS), Dispatchers, Yardmasters and Trainmaster's
· Observe train movement to ascertain functionality.
· Analyze and troubleshoot problems to identify solutions or alternatives for train movements.
· Responsible for removing/replacing mechanical devices such as knuckles, aligning draw-bars, and EOT (end of train) devices.
· Investigate auto accidents or losses.
· Review and adjust auto claims by claim processing contract guidelines.
· Educate policy holders with coverage and services provided.
· Determine the cause and extent of damages by investigating claims with underwriters and insurance agents in the field.
· Researched and verified insurance policy coverage.
· Evaluated extent of damage and documented findings.
· Utilize resources to determine if claims should be approved for payment or denied.
· Communicate with team members, policyholders, claimants, and witnesses by telephone, email, and written correspondence to gather facts of loss to aid in claim resolution.
· Verified liability extent with reviews of police reports, medical treatment histories and other records.
· Supported customer service goals and enhanced relations through friendly, knowledgeable and positive communication.
· Delivered fast, friendly and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints.
· Processed customer account changes.
· Documented conversations with customers to track requests, problems and solutions.
· Educated customers on special pricing opportunities and company offerings.
· Met and exceeded productivity targets by handling every interaction with top-notch customer service.
· Recommended, selected and helped locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Informed customers about billing procedures, processed payments and provided payment option setup assistance.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: