Customer service-oriented Technician committed to resolving problems for customers quickly and accurately to reduce downtime and increase productivity. To Obtain a permanent position in an environment where there is an opportunity for future growth and advancement.
• Accountable for providing service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Individual Contributor. Interfaces both internally within functional area (services) as well as with external customers in providing service that delights the customer.
• Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
• Manage call activity; perform call close administrative requirements.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
• Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools, communication and computing devices, vehicles)
• Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and adherence to agreed upon practices and procedures developed by the Team.
• Assist other service reps as required with; call support, knowledge sharing & problem resolution
• Utilize work and achieves business results (PEP metrics) management processes that maximizes productivity
• Takes ownership for customer & technical problem resolution with minimal support required.
• Participates in discussions on focus areas or processes.
• Accepts / shares responsibility for being a subject matter expert / coordinator for key business processes (i.e. parts, asset tracking, retrofits)
• Manages and plans activity to ensure productive workday.
• Responsible for a full assigned workload territory with minimal assistance
20 hour course, Curriculum supplied by American Safety Institute (ASHI)
Courses: Connecting in Business; Core Concepts of Project Management; Technology in Service Systems.
Home Study Master Course
Snow Cat and cold weather survival training (at Beaver Creek, Utah)
Courses Studied: MS Windows 2000 Network and Operating System Essentials, Implementing MS 2000 Professional & Server, ImplementingMS 2000 Network Infrastructure, Managing a MS Windows 2000 Network Environment, Comp Tia A+, Comp-Tia Network+
Courses: Numerous machine specific courses including office , production and wide format products. Project Management, Anti-counterfeiting, Consumption of Value (CoV), HIPPA, Block Schematic Diagrams (BSD), Ishihara Color Test, QucikSolver, Network Continuum, Network Services, CompTIA Network +: Routing, Managing and Monitoring the Network, WAN, Network Addressing, Wireless Networks, Network Devices, Network Components, Network Security, Network Protocols, Network Fundamentals. Network intermediate for Service, Working with TCP/IP.
Courses Studied: AC Theory, DC Theory, Installing & Configuring Fire Alarms, Phones, LAN, Networks, Security, Sound, Video, Alarms, Structured Cabling Systems, National Electric Code (NEC), Grounding-Bonding, EIA/TIA Standards and Blueprint Reading.
Training: GPS, Map and Compass Land Navigation, Avalanche Safety and Rescue, Radio communications, SAR Survival, Search Techniques, Helicopter Operations, Patient Packaging & Litter Handling, Vehicle and Base Camp Operations, Specialty Teams
Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue Unit (IMSARU): A Volunteer Organization dedicated to saving live through search, rescue and mountain safety education. We search for lost or missing people in the wilderness or urban, rescue injured people or stranded in off-the-road locations.
2012- Present; Active member of the K9 Team. Working with my dog Jessie towards HRD/Cadaver detection certification.
Mountain Rescue Association
Idaho State Search & Rescue
National Rifle Association (NRA) LIfe member
Federal Secret Security Clearance, Wilderness First Aid, CPR, Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt, Search Technician IMSARU, 300 Education hours (AHIT)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Xerox Technician resume example in Meridian, Idaho ?
This is an actual resume example of a Technician who works in the Installation, Maintenance and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 17826 Installation, Maintenance and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.