• Twelve years of multi-faceted experience in executing and implementing projects. Extensive experience in project planning, managing project resources and taking ownership on timely delivery of products in every sprint.
• Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment. Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
• Worked closely with IT personnel and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to improve products services and program business processes.
• Developed effective reporting tools for the business unit and completed existing projects from original concept through final implementation
• Adroit at planning and achieving the deadlines, handling new clients, managing, developing and training team members.
• Adept at controlling routine operations involving various reconciliations, client facing analytical reports and timely communications.
• Intuitive leader with repeated success guiding and training team members through strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Efficient time management based on work stream for multiple individuals.
• Reviewed, analyzed and created detailed documentation of business system and user needs, including process workflows, program functions and steps required to develop a Long Term Care related Specialized Services custom application.
• Facilitated in-person and remote meetings with entire team of State stakeholders to document requirements and explore potential modifications.
• Liaised between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
• Consulted with IT personnel to determine business, functional and technical requirements for development of a Pre-Admission Screening/Resident Review Nursing Facility Specialized Services application.
• Conducted several levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client's need are met.
• Actively managed defects and system issues with rest of the team.
• Participated in various rigorous review meetings for requirements, application code and project deliverable documents.
• Worked closely with business users to define requirements, prioritize issues, and address UAT questions throughout the SDLC cycle.
• Developed testing plans and assists in coordinating testing.
• Held knowledge transfer and application training sessions with Application Maintenance, Automated Testing and Publication teams.
• Have established myself as an excellent dependable individual contributor and a team player regardless of the type of project.
• Proven credibility in terms of promised work under tight deadlines for major efforts like PASRR COR, LTC variety of large/medium projects.
• Communicated effectively with tough clientele for Accenture while garnering trust. At times have helped ease situations.
• Had highest number of test case execution and had crafted complex requirements while keeping Solution Architects and Developers in loop. Was responsible for writing and testing multi thousand requirements in a single project.
• Demonstrated adaptability by shifting between Business and Financial analysis based on the ask/need from client.
• Switched roles and worked with PMO team that does program management for TMHP. Proved myself in delivering major complex financial reports. Trained multiple resources in overall PMO team.
• Delivered in both waterfall (BSD projects) and agile (LTC projects) methods seamlessly.
• Was capable of learning new technologies like workflows from business standpoint, SILK automated testing, rapid UI designs in fast Agile environments and others to name few.
• Helped Functional Automated Solutions to automate functional testing to reduce testing time and improve quality across multiple software environments.
• In almost 4 years of work, every single team lead/manager at TMHP has cherished working with me while gaining my trust for delivery and results. Often team members have cited me as a needed resource for aggressive deliveries.
• Responsible for biggest UK based Michelin starred restaurant clientele of Paperchase Accountancy from Accounts and Finance management perspective.
• Developed work structure to coordinate delivery of multiple weekly and monthly reports while working with team members in London.
• Served as single point of contact for the KPO India team and held various remote meetings with Client, Suppliers and London team members.
• Devised and customized deliverables like data tracking, food and beverage costing, revenue center trend analysis as per the client needs.
• Identified individuals within the 12+ person team for each task. Provided guidance and subject matter expert support to all team members as per organization's systems and work culture.
• Owned key deliverables like vendor and debtor reconciliation, monthly financial statements and annual audit package.
• Worked on monthly MIS Reports with overall analysis of finances for client.
• Coordinated responses to client queries from the statistics and reports that were presented periodically.
• Reviewed reports from all team members for accuracy and error proofing.
• Was cited as the go to person to resolve complex accounting scenarios from other teams who were working on distinct clients.
• Submitted Client's VAT Tax Return to HM Revenue and Customs department every three months.
• Made process improvements for onboarding new clients and stream lining the transition from previous financial firms.
• Communicated results and corresponding improvement recommendations to Vice President and executive team members, following up to influence implementation of action plans enhancing business results.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: