Enthusiastic worker eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of MicroSoft Word and EXCEL and training in GIS mapping. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in any field.
1. Performed daily data transfer from the district computer system to the automated routing and scheduling system.
2. Coordinated the backup of all data on a daily basis.
3. Maintained extensive knowledge of systems integration to work processes.
4. Identified and diagnosed system/equipment problems and initiated proper action to inform all necessary personnel and took the appropriate steps to resolve the problem(s).
5. Provided ongoing training to Transportation Services staff pertaining to the automated routing and scheduling systems, as well as the technical aspects of the routing software. Worked with the Director, Transportation Services, in making sure departmental staff were utilizing the equipment and the system to their fullest capabilities.
6. Served as a liaison for the Transportation Services Department with USD 259 staff, Information Services & Technology staff, as well as the automated routing and scheduling software company.
7. Created stops, designed and implemented regular education and special education bus runs for the schools that were assigned.
8. Worked with the Director, Transportation Services in performing a variety of transportation studies relative to the overall effectiveness of the general pupil transportation system.
9. Performed routine duties of a Transportation Scheduler, i.e., sending reports to assigned schools and maintaining notebook with “hard” copies of reports, validating student status and addresses as required.
10. Assisted in the compilation of transportation data for others as requested.
11. Worked with the Building Principal, Bus Supervisor, and Secretary of all district attendance centers, as well as the contractor, concerning pupil transportation issues.
12. Compiled transportation data for the State Report. Responsible for the completion of annual Edulog Software Rollover.
1. Responsible for the design and implementation of busruns for twenty-three schools.
2. Maintained a high degree quality control in the design and implementation of all bus runs at assigned schools.
3. Edited standard reports and the layout of existing reports in edit form.
4. Maintained and modified different types of school boundaries.
5. Responsible for upkeep of street map and adding new streets as they were built.
6. Served as back-up for the Technical Analyst.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: