Adaptable and cooperative educator adept at bringing out the best in others.
- Teach Spanish and Math to at-risk youth ages 13-19
- Developed curriculum for Spanish I, Spanish II, and middle school Math classes
- Differentiated instruction for students ranging from Kindergarten to twelfth grade math/reading levels
- Lead a group of five college students on a four week language and cultural immersion trip to Peru
- Managed and tracked finances upwards of $4000 for the group
- Coordinated all activities with local organizations
- Volunteered to teach English to adult immigrants from over 15 different countries
- Facilitated significant improvement in each student, with over 90% attaining mastery of the present tense
- Worked 15 hours a week to assist lawyers with research, documentation, and organization
- Organized and oversaw various activities in arts and sports for children ages 7-13
- Completed bi-weekly reports and attended weekly meetings as the representative from my campsite
- Minor in Political Science
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Crescent Leadership Academy Teacher - Teach for America program resume example in New Orleans, Louisiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Teacher - Teach for America program who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25866 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.