Skilled Graduate Research Assistant eager to apply advanced studies and research experience to dynamic new role with [University or Company]. Versed in [Technique], [Technique] and [Technique]
Ambitious Graduate Research Assistant offering expertise in [Area of expertise] and demonstrated proficiency in planning and conducting [Type] studies. Methodical and organized Ph.D. student in [Area of study] with meticulous attention to detail.
• Wang, T., Gao, S. S., Yang, Q., & Liu, K. H. (2020). Crustal structure beneath the Ethiopian Plateau and adjacent areas from receiver functions: Implications for partial melting and magmatic underplating. To the Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth.
• Wang, T., Gao, S. S., Dai, Y., Yang, Q., & Liu, K. H. (2019). Lithospheric structure and evolution of southern Africa: Constraints from joint inversion of Rayleigh wave dispersion and receiver functions. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 20(7), 3,311-3,327. https://dx.doi.org/10.1029/2019GC008259.
• Wang, T., Feng, J., Liu, K. H., & Gao, S. S. (2019). Crustal structure beneath the Malawi and Luangwa Rift Zones and adjacent areas from ambient noise tomography. Gondwana Research, 67, 187-198. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2018.10.018.
• Wang, T., Liu, K.H., Yang, Q, & Gao, S.S. (2019). Receiver Function and Surface Wave Dispersion Constraints on Crustal Structure of the Afar Depression and Main Ethiopian Rift. Abstract in 2019 AGU Fall Meeting.
• Wang, T., Liu, K.H., Dai, Y., Yang, Q., & Gao, S.S. (2018). A 3-D Shear Wave Velocity Model of the Crust and Uppermost Mantle beneath Southern Africa by Joint Inversion of Rayleigh Wave Phase Velocity Dispersion and Receiver Functions. Abstract in 2018 AGU Fall Meeting.
• Yang, Q., Gao, S.S., Wang, T., & Liu, K.H. (2018). Imaging crustal structure beneath the southeastern United States using receiver functions. Abstract in 2018 AGU Fall Meeting.
• Wang, T., Liu, K.H., & Gao, S.S. (2017). Crustal structure beneath the Malawi and Luangwa rift zones and adjacent areas using ambient noise tomography. Abstract in 2017 AGU Fall Meeting
• Wang, B., Chen, X., & Wang, T. (2015). A novel reconstruction error definition for seismic data interpolation. Abstract in the 85th SEG Annual Meeting (New Orleans) Oct, 2015. https://dx.doi.org/10.1190/segam2015-5801483.1.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: