Able to perform all apply all required solid waste management
I am pursing an Assistant Director of Solid Waste Management position within the City of San Antonio, TX to protect the American people transportation infrastructure.
I am knowledgeable of waste collection, recycling and brush collection procedures. As well as federal, state, and city regulations regarding collection and disposal of waste, recyclables and brush.
• Staff Noncommissioned Officer with proven confidence and ability to successfully lead, build, direct, revitalize, and transform a complex, diverse, multicultural organization operating in the international environment.
• Active Duty Gunnery Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps, with over 20 years of honorable service, recipient of the Combat Action Ribbon with valor device for heroism.
• Over seven years of recent and extensive experience operating in the Indian-Asia Pacific Region. Military experience in leadership, travel, diverse geographical assignments, and familiarity with the control mechanisms necessary to work in a dangerous environment.
• Adept at managing diverse, multicultural teams of highly trained specialists in strategic planning, complex problem solving and managing risk in a challenging global environment.
• Outstanding communicator with extensive experience interacting with senior national, international, and government/commercial leadership.
•Physically capable of completing all skills and abilities.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: