Tableau, Cognos, OBIEE, Business Objects
MS Windows NT/2003/XP/ME/95/98, UNIX
Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server
· Greatly enhanced the overall productivity of business users by Leading Adhoc Services team which supports the Self-Serve Business Team's by being the Point of Contact for Tableau, data residency, high level analytics, Teradata Query Optimization, performance tuning, and Microstrategy application design.
· Achieved the reduction of maintenance cost by optimizing the existing environments by developing Usage Dashboard's for Business and IT leadership in Tableau which provided them insight into the usage patterns by application of the Analysts/Users.
Partnered with Infrastructure team and projected the growth forecast of the Tableau server by analyzing the usage, CPU utilizations patterns and also developed multiple Tableau applications with advanced visualizations .
· Collaborated with Self Service BI Teams and identified the inconsistencies with their reporting solutions against the enterprise standards and provided consulting services in redesigning the existing solutions and built the frame work for future solutions.
· Led a team of multiple Developers and contractors for multiple projects and played a major role in collaborating with different teams and helped delivery of projects on time and budget.
· Installed and configured Tableau and had setup mutiple environments.
. Collaborated extensively with Project Managers and assisted in breaking down the tasks (RACI charts) for successful implementations of projects.
· Conversion of Cognos 10.2 reports to Tableau
Created links for the users to have ease in migration from Cognos
· Worked with Business Analyst and the Business users to understand the user requirements, layout, and look and feel of the application to be developed.
· Data blending implemented on databases and generated interactive dashboards.
· Developed various dashboards, used context filters, sets while dealing with huge volume of data.
Handled Tableau admin activities granting access, managing
extracts and Installations.
· Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
· Published Workbooks by creating user filters so that only appropriate teams can view it.
Analyzed the source data and handled efficiently by modifying the
· Used excel sheet, flat files, CSV files and databases to generated Tableau Adhoc reports.
· Designing, Installation and Configuration of OBIEE 11g and IBM Cognos 10.1 and 10.2 environments
· Upgrade of environments from lower version to higher version.
· Research and remain abreast with latest technologies and techniques to recommend new changes or upgrades
· Initiate, strategize, execute, deliver and report innovative value adds to the customer on a monthly frequency
· Design and implement data in various layers including physical, business and presentation.
· Cognos and OBIEE User Management and Security Implementation
· OBIEE Repository and Catalogs as well as BI Publisher reports migrations.
· Develop and implement strategies, policies and standards for OBIEE administration solutions in the enterprise.
· Involving in technical discussions with vendor for enhancing or bug fixing in live environments.
· Analyze the test plans to ensure efficiency of the new application protocol to the systems.
· Conduct strategic planning to current functions for evaluation and reporting.
· Coordinate with a 15 member offshore team on a daily frequency on activities status, updates and clarifications/issue resolution
· Extended Onsite weekend support to migration activities in close coordination with offshore team
production faults and critical issues followed by identification of the root
daily with complementary business units leads in ensuring efficient admin
support to all of their support, projects and enhancements functions
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: