Very driven, energetic and creative individual seeking a position to utilize my skills acquired through education and experience
• Floor Sets - Windows - Stock floor
• Continuously motivated sales staff to meet assigned sales goals and productivity goals
• Demonstrated sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash
• Top Seller
• Top sales, Inventory, Window displays and restocking merchandise
• Provided personal shopping for celebrities
• Demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• Client Books
Led sales calls with team members to establish sales and customer retention goals.Generated monthly and annual sales reports.
Managed projects according to timeline and seasonal changes.Drove sales by developing business strategies, marketing plans and merchandise assortments.Tracked current and emerging fashion and consumer trends.Recommended and executed product pricing strategies.Monitored sales and inventory to recommend appropriate markdown action.Worked with product teams on multicultural marketing and private label development.Monitored stock to maintain sufficient quantity of featured product.Addressed slow selling products with aggressive pricing action. Managed 8 showrooms across the US. Attended all Trade Shows- Set up from start to finish. Fit Model.
Certified Make-Up Artist
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Splendid Supervisor resume example in Sherman Oaks, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Supervisor who works in the Fashion Industry. LiveCareer has 25307 Fashion resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.