•Organized, arranged, and filed documents for buyer accounts
•Assisted in preparing and planning to make showroom presentable
•Helped owners during market in pulling and putting back samples and assisting during meetings with buyers
• Welcomed patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
• Optimized patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
• Kept patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival
• Comforted patients by anticipating patients' anxieties, answering patients' questions and maintaining the reception area• Filed and retrieved patients' records
• Obtained revenue by recording and updating financial information
• Maintained business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level
• Protected patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information• Helped with day-to-day operations
• Created and maintained positive relationships with patients
• Assisted with all stages of photo shoot prep including research, model auditions, requests, and stylist support
• Helped with on location photo shoots• Styled hair and applied makeup for models on photo shoots
• Researched styles for the upcoming line • Pitched business ideas, and creative insights
• Helped with day-to-day operations
• Managed scheduling of posts for daily content programming across Antonio Gual for Tulle New York's social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram
• Helped build confidence of customers by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring
• Maintained the visual appeal of A Style Studio by cleaning and organizing merchandise in a pleasing way
• Developed positive customer relationships• Gained knowledge about products
• Assisted with day-to-day operations
• Helped run Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram accounts
-I have completed fashion design courses where I learned how to draw flats, create spec sheets, draft patterns and construct slopers.
-I have learned how to sew, create fashion illustrations, take measurements, ideate my ideas and present various works.
-I have taken multiple studio art classes including a fundamental drawing course, and a 2D course.
-I have also taken various courses relating to human interactions and thought processes. These include interpersonal communication, psychology, cognitive science, and marriage and family interaction. I believe that by taking these courses, I have gained an understanding of people that would be an asset to any company.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Summer Intern resume example in Bloomington, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Summer Intern who works in the Fashion Industry. LiveCareer has 25307 Fashion resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.