Friendly and courteous front desk agent seeks employment with an upscale hotel. Consistently delivers first-rate service and fosters positive relationships with both guests and coworkers to promote high customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Translate subtitles for theatrical featurettes and TV shows.
- Communicate with team members and editors while working on correlation projects.
- Assisted the store manager for an inventory management.
- Communicated with customers to help them pick a right product for their skin concern.
- Cooperated with coworkers by participating in various events such as free sampling and make up sessions to promote further increase in sales.
- Fostered a positive working attitude and an ability to multitask by performing tasks such as answering phone calls and taking reservations while prioritizing customers' needs.
- Successfully served a large variety of people with different personalities by communicating with each customer regarding their needs.
(A) GPA: 3.91
(B) Awards and Distinctions
- University Honors, Magna cum Laude
- Honors in the Language Studies major
- A member of Phi Beta Kappa
(C) Professional Organizations
- Korean American Coalition
- Association for Asian American Studies
- Association for Asian Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa
(D) Language Skills
- Korean: Native
- English: Near native
- Japanese: Conversational
- Chinese: Conversational
(E) Continuing education in foreign languages
Preparing for earning Masters degree in the field of
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.