English Teacher with excellent communication skills. Organized and driven with the innate ability to stay on task. Uses effective and efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each student.
1. Took an active role in developing the academic and personal strengths of AVID students.
2. Served as a role model/mentor to AVID students by being a lifelong learner, demonstrating appropriate academic and social behaviors, and wearing appropriate attire at all times.
3. Determined from student's notes and discussions, the concepts that need to be taught or retaught.
4. Evaluated student binders, including calendars, class and textbook notes, etc.
5. Became familiar with the materials in the AVID Curriculum Libraries.
6. Became familiar with the textbooks and materials used by AVID students.
7. Conducted tutorial sessions in all areas.
8. Conducted mini-lessons in the process of writing in all subject areas, study skills, and other aspects of college preparation.
9. Set an example of personal excellence and high expectations for AVID students to follow.
10. Worked with students in any phase of the writing process, such as brainstorming, clustering, revision, and editing
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ennis High School Substitute Teacher resume example in Ennis, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Substitute Teacher who works in the Middle School Industry. LiveCareer has 27438 Middle School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.