Organized business student with four years of work experience in media agencies and publishing companies as well as three years of business and marketing studies.
Performance-oriented and dynamic paired with German punctuality
Passionate about advertising and media and interested in new fields and markets.
Excellent MS Office skills, confident knowledge of Content Management Systems and basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Fluent in English and native in German
- supervising and supporting various clients
- optimizing online and mobile campaigns
- creating reports
- uploading and managing banner-advertisements in CMS
- planning and revising of print campaigns
- supporting own clients
- handling of daily business
- soliciting of proposals in print, radio and online media
- researching online and offline
- creating market analysis using media studies
- assisting in preparation of client presentations
- creating title ratings of national and international publications
- researching and preparing market and competition analyzes
- creating portfolio presentations
- helping in campaign management ( creating reports, uploading content)
- creating campaign cases for sales presentations
Emphasis in Marketing and e-Business
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Tomorrow Focus Media AG Student Trainee in Online/Mobile AdManagement resume example in Fullerton, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Student Trainee in Online/Mobile AdManagement who works in the Media Planning Industry. LiveCareer has 2766 Media Planning resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.