Hardworking individual with a passion and dedication for the profession of education. Flexible and able to adapt to many challenges and changes that may occur. Strong believer in positive reinforcement and differentiating based on student individual needs. Open to constructive feedback and willing to reflect and improve my teaching skills as a lifelong goal.
1. Prepare lesson Plans.
2. Pick up subjects for class take over.
3. Become familiar with schedule, students, and curriculum.
4. Solicit feedback from mentor and have lesson plans approved 2 days prior to teaching.
5. Solo teach and take over classroom 4 weeks
6. Complete CAPS and PBDA evaluations.
7. Adhere to the agreed upon schedule for arrival, departure, duties, and meetings, as determined by the practicum instructor and mentor teacher; inform university supervisor of changes to the schedule.
8. Maintain a professional role with the university supervisor, practicum instructor, mentor teacher, school personnel, and children.
9. Adhere to the professional educator role as defined by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission: The Code of Ethics for Educators.
10. Complete and submit on time all assigned tasks.
11. Be in the school each day for the hours scheduled.
12. Reflect regularly on professional performance and discuss these reflections with university supervisor.
1. Adhere to the agreed upon schedule for arrival, departure, duties, and meetings, as determined by the practicum instructor and mentor teacher; inform university supervisor of changes to the schedule.
2. Maintain a professional role with the university supervisor, practicum instructor, mentor teacher, school personnel, and children.
3. Adhere to the professional educator role as defined by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission: The Code of Ethics for Educators.
4. Report to the practicum school on the scheduled days including the full week of practicum.
5. Have all lesson plans approved, signed, and dated by the mentor teacher at least 2 days prior to their implementation, and solicit and accept feedback from the mentor teacher.
6. Reflect regularly on professional performance and discuss these reflections with university supervisor; complete reflective journal as assigned by university supervisor.
7. Assist mentor teacher where needed and volunteer.
8. Work with students in small groups and whole group.
9. Plan lessons and implement.
10. Assist with classroom management.
11. Solo teach lessons.
1. Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum and providing quality care for our children 4 and 5 year olds
2. Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
3. Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
4. Assisting children with their personal hygiene and cleanup of classroom
5. Serve and eat meals with the children
6. Meet with parents, staff, and administration
7. Attend in-service and staff development training programs
8. Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
9. Documentation of student learning through Work Sampling Online
1. Serves as an assistant in the classroom; being prompt, dependable, and regular in attendance
2. Works cooperatively with teachers and administrators
3. Assist with the supervision of students while promoting activities to enhance the social, emotional, intellectual and physical development of students
4. Maintains the same high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students as expected of the teacher
5. Uses correct grammar when communicating orally and/ or in writing
6. Performs tasks assigned by the principal or lead teacher
Operated and maintains classroom equipment
1. Georgia Department of Education Digital Learning Completion Badge-2020
2. Georgia Project learning Tree (STEM) Training completion/certificate- 2019
3. Deans List: Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2016, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and fall 2019.
1. Valdosta State University Undergraduate Re-search Symposium
2. Boys and Girls Club Volunteer Work
3. National Society of Leadership and Success member
4. Valdosta State University Panel for incoming high-school students
5. Panel for Valdosta State University Education Program Improvements
Job Titles Held: