Adaptable, well organized and quick-learning achiever with a wide-ranging background in digital and print content development, event planning and marketing communications. People oriented with the ability to multi-task. Commended for handling challenges well and taking initiatives on projects. Ability to read, write and speak Spanish.
Obtained knowledge of the planning process for the plant as well as some experience with MAXIMO software. As the team leader of four fellow trainees I was responsible for:
1. Delegating tasks,
2. Mediating at meetings
3. Proofreading information gathered for the solution- driven project we were assigned.
I was given several projects to manage. Committed to the job, I stayed back late to ensure deadlines were met.
Some of my responsibilities were:
1. Achieved a lead article (front page) within two months of employment.
http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,121881.html 2. Attended 2-3 events daily (government/political and private) and wrote stories on each 3. Reported to the editor daily. 4. Conducted face-to-face, telephone and electronic interviews 5. Maintained a personal network of news sources.
2. Attended 2-3 events daily (government/political and private) and wrote stories on each
3. Reported to the editor daily.
4. Conducted face-to-face, telephone and electronic interviews
5. Maintained a personal network of news sources.
1.Contributed to the improvement in customer service in approximately 10 organizations.
2. Participated in the introduction and re-branding of various products.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a School of Business & Computing Studies (SBCS) Student Services Administrator resume example in San Fernando, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Student Services Administrator who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26169 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.