-"New York State Association of Foreign Language Teachers" Scholarship recipient in 2013
- Phi Beta International Honor Society member for Study Abroad Achivements inductee in 2013
- American Asociation for Teachers of Spanish and Portugese oustadning ahcivemmetn award in 2013
Secured over$ 800 in grant money as head of the Scholatice book fair to purchase books for in need classrooms in 2012
Auxilary Services student work scholar award in 2012
Hispanic Heritage Month Presenter in 2012
Spanish Symposium Presenter in 2011
- Kappa Delta Pi International Education Honor SOciety inductee in 2011
-Presidents list from 2010-2013
Foreign Language Festival Participant in 2010
Encouraged discussion of class material to promote critical thinking.
Used a variety of teaching methods such as lectures, discussions and demonstrations
.Presented all class material and policies accurately and clearly for 3 regents classes this semester.
Continued to develop knowledge of Spanish and incoprtae into my lessons through continued education courses
Helped students develop and improve study methods and habits.
Planned and conducted hands-on activities to provide students with opportunities to observe, question and investigate.
Worked cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula for special education students according to Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
Established and enforced rules for behavior among students.
Aided TA's with remedial programs such as read 180 for students requiring extra help.
Member of Education Club ( Arts Alive participant)
Member of Student Asociation to Study Abroad (-Hart Hall Global Awareness Conference Volunteer)
Member of Del Sarte Dance Club
Successfully completed 12 credits in Spanish : El comercio y exito de Espana/ Gramatica avanzada/ Los artes visuales/ Espanol Coloquial
- Traveled to 14 cities in Spain and studies the culture and variuations amongst each city in the north and south
- I lived with a host familiy for four months
- Sucessfully completed a rigorus, indigenous Spanish course in Ecuadorian culture
- Spanish 395 ( Indigenous Ecudaorian literature) and SPansih 201 ( Intermendiate grammar)
- Traveled throughout the country on the weekends to Otavalo,
The lectures for this class were held at the SUNY campus in Oswego where i emersed myself in the past and the contempary situations of Argentina begining with the Peron dictaroship up untill current econmic troubles to
- Sites visited in Nuenos AIres : Plaza de Mayo which is home to the desaparecidos, La Casa Rosada, Las Pampas, Puerto Madero
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a West Genesee High School Student observer resume example in Massapequa Park, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Student observer who works in the Secondary School Industry. LiveCareer has 41564 Secondary School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.